Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oh Darling! Let's be adventurers.

Where to begin...

First off I'm sorry it's been a while since I've last written and to say that nothing much is new would be a complete and utter lie. Almost everything is new! This last Sunday I hopped on a ferry and moved on over to Vancouver Island. I am in fact an Islander now (albeit I still feel like a tourist) How did this come into fruition? A job offer for my boyfriend he couldn't turn down, the appeal of a change of scenery and me ultimately being able to transfer my job! This all happened in the span of approximately two weeks which was my last hurrah to the busy mainland life style.




I felt that writing here again and posting pictures of  my weekend adventures would be another way to stay in touch with my family and friends. I am a baby when it comes to family. I have been and always will be. I know I will miss not being able to just drive on over to my parent's house to chat or go to the beach with my mom ( or drop in for dinner)  But really it's not that far and when I do visit it will make those times treasured and create lasting memories. I really have been blessed to have grown up with most of my extended family so close to me. 


Alas! A new adventure has begun and I am overly excited to be embarking on this journey with my boyfriend and best friend, Chris... and hopefully a new puppy. I am in need of a running and hiking buddy. 






As I sit here with my earl grey tea, listening to the rain and not much else I know in my heart that this will be a great adventure. 

2 comments: