Friday, November 16, 2012

Good Design Is Felt

There are two things that I must do before getting out of bed each morning. If I don't do them I don't get out of bed.Please tell me I'm not the only one! 


ONE: Press snooze about a gazillion times for about two hours          previous to waking up. It's pretty embarrassing but if you took a look at my phone I think I have about 5 different alarms with snooze set to repeat 5 times. It is kind of out of hand.


TWO: Once I've finished my alarm bombardment, I have to check the ropes, I check out twitter, my Facebook, and sometimes Pinterest depending how much time I have. 


http://www.castirondesign.com/archive/good-design-is-felt/
Photo Credit gentlepurespace

What a statement.
I was in awe.

I found this as I was doing my browsing routine this morning. I sat there and I took a look around. It's so right. Every room, deign, outfit, colour, and landscape I have ever loved has given me some sort of a feeling. Bravo gentlepurespace, awesome picture and statement. I found some designs that have made me feel feminine, festive and cultural. 


www.warlinepainting.ca


Pinterest



www.warlinepainting.ca

My Talented BF :) Christopher Fry






Christopher Fry

 

Pinterest



Pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment