Friday, March 8, 2013

20 questions..plus a few with Keeping it Kait


I was looking through all my old e-mails the other night and I stumbled upon one of these old "100 questions" forms. I haven't done one of these in ages... A) Because I'm a grown-up "adult" and B)They are mucho cheesy and mucho lengthy! But here is one for old times sake and who knows, maybe you'll learn something about me that you didn't know before! 

I shortened it for your sake

1. If you were a candy what kind would you be?
Hot Tamales for sure
2. What is your favorite smell?
Concrete as it just starts to rain… or a summer morning
3. What's the fattest fast person food you like?
Doubles with big mac sauce, Go get one now! Go!
4.What does your future hold?
Do I look like a fortune cookie!?
5. What is your best friends name?
Christopher
6. What are you listening to right now? 
The sound of the keyboard clicking, real exciting I know
7. What was the last thing you ate? 
A piece of Lemon Pudding Pie, Oh my word, so GOOD!
8. If you were a crayon what color would you be? 
I don’t think I could pick just one but, Turquoise
9. Favorite TV show? 
I have a habit of being addicted to T.V shows no one else likes to watch because they are incredibly cheesy, so I’m going to save myself the embarrassment and pass on this one =p
10. Siblings?
2 Sisters
11. Hair color?
Brown
12. Eye Color?
Brown
13. Month?
August
14. What was the last movie you watched? 
Wreck it Ralph (told you cheesy shows)
15. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? 
No =(
16. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate all the way
17. Favorite movies? 
Brave heart, Titanic, Pearl Harbor
18. Dogs or cats? 
Both! I choose both!
19. Favorite flower? 
Peony
20. Do you like to travel by plane?
Yes!
21. Do you have a tattoo? 
Not yet!
22. What are you really good at?
I’m a great listener & Baker
23. Heavy metal music?
Occasionally
24. What should you be doing right now?
Working hehe
25. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly, it’s a curse I tell you!
26. One thing you want right now?
A fish taco & some sangria
27. Do you forgive or forget?
I always forgive and I'm not a goldfish so it's hard to forget but I try =)

Have a great weekend everyone! 

P.S. Stay tuned! I have a fabulous Lemon Pudding Cake Recipe to come!

1 comment: